UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 (UPSC ADVT NO. 20/2018 ) Apply Till Now 15-11-2018
To fill up 21 vacant Posts of Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser, Economic Officer, Assistant Director and Senior Artist, UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 (UPSC ADVT NO. 20/2018 ) Apply Till Now 15-11-2018 has been released by Union Public Service Commission on its official website.
Willing candidates who are looking for Job in Government Sector can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 by filling the application form through online procedure. UPSC Online Registration has been started now.
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online Last Date!!!
Interested candidates can fill the UPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 15-11-2018. The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 16-11-2018 against UPSC Advt No: 20/2018.
For acquiring more details regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, you need to go through below section of this page which is written by team of jobkhojo.com
|Posts Name||UPSC Vacancy|
|Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser||05|
|Assistant Director (Cost)||10|
For UPSC Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser Recruitment: Applicants should possess Master’s Degree in Agriculture including one or more disciplines i.e. Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Agricultural Marketing etc.
For UPSC Economic Officer Recruitment: Contenders must have possessed Post graduate Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
For UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment: A qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
For UPSC Senior Artist Recruitment: Aspirants must hold Degree or Diploma in Fine Art or Commercial Art from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent against UPSC Recruitment Notification.
Age Limitation and Pay Scale:
|Posts Name||Age Limitation||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser||40 Years||Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Economic Officer||35 Years||Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Director (Cost)||35 Years||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Senior Artist||30 Years||Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
Download Official PDF: UPSC-Recruitment-Advertisement-No-20-2018
Application Fee for UPSC Jobs:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community for UPSC Advertisement.
Mode of Selection for UPSC Notification:
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of Interview. Interview will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100 for UPSC 2019 Recruitment.
Way to Fill UPSC Application Form:
- First of all visit the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then you need to select “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- Then on next page follow “Advertisement No. : 20/2018” and select Post Name and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Applicants are required to register afresh by entering Registration Id, Password and Confirm Random Image and press “Submit” button.
- Those candidates who are new, you need to hit on “New Registration” link by entering basis information.
- Now fill the UPSC Recruitment Online Application Form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information along with UPSC Application Form.
- Make payment of application fee through online mode
- At last check UPSC Online Form at once and press “Submit” button.
Hit Here For: UPSC Recruitment Apply Online
Last Date to UPSC Apply Online: 15-11-2018
Applicants can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2019.