[ UPPSC ] Recruitment 2018-19 (21) Assistant Registrar Post apply.
In order to fill up 21 vacant Posts of Assistant Registrar, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the job notification titled as [ UPPSC ] Recruitment 2018-19 (21) Assistant Registrar Post apply.. UPPSC Online Registration has been started now.
Applications through online mode are invited against UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 from willing and qualified applicants. So, those applicants who have required qualification can apply for UPPSC Vacancy by filling the online application form.
UPPSC Recruitment Last Date!!!
Contenders are required to fill the UPPSC Online Form till the last date that is 30-11-2018. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19.
Check the below section of this page of jobkhojo.com to get complete details regarding UPPSC 2018 Recruitment such as eligibility, Vacancy, way to apply, salary details age limitation, last date etc.
Assistant Registrar: 21 Vacancies
Essential Qualification for UPPSC Jobs:
- Applicants should possess Graduate Degree from any recognized University or Equivalent qualification by the last date for receipt of application form. Good knowledge of Hindi is essential for UPPSC Recruitment Notification.
- The candidates must possess the working experience of minimum 07 years in any Govt. office or office of University with which the knowledge of Hindi and English drafting and Accounts Rules are essential.
Age Criteria for UPPSC Notification:
Candidates must have attained the age of 30 years and must not have crossed the age of 45 years on July 1, 2018 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1973 and not later than July 1, 1988.
Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward classes of U.P., skilled players of U.P. of classified games, and State Govt. employees of U.P.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 9,300/- – Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-) which will be offered by administration of association against Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018.
Hit Here to Download: UPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment Notification PDF
Application Fee for UPPSC Advertisement:
|Unreserved/ OBC||Rs. 225|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 105|
|Handicapped||Rs. 25 Only On-line processing fee|
Mode of Payment:
Applicants are required to pay theapplication fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan for UPPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
Mode of Hiring:
The selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in written examination and interview. Those applicants who will qualify the written examination may appear for Personal Interview.
Way to Fill UPPSC Online Application Form:
- First of all visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in for UPPSC Recruitment.
- Now select “Online Application for Advt. No. [ A-4/E-1/2018 , 30/10/2018 ]
- ‘for Service Asstt. Registrar Examination – 2018’ and press “Hit Here to Apply Online” link.
- Follow “सेवा सहायक कुल सचिव परीक्षा” and hit “UPPSC Apply Online” link and then select the discipline and hit “Registration” link.
- Fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- After that log in the form by using that id and password and then fill UPPSC Application Formproperly
- Fill form with all necessary details and upload scanned photocopies of all documents as asked in form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- After filling the Online Application Form correctly with all mandatory information press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled UPPSC Application Formfor future reference
Hit Here to Fill: UPPSC Recruitment Online Application Form
|Events||Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||30-11-2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank||27-11-2018|
Go through this Official Link to get complete details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19.