(UP) SSSC, 2018-19 Recruitment 1477 Junior Engineer Candidate Apply
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission has released new employment notification named as UPSSSC Recruitment 2018. The organization will recruit eligible candidates at the 1477 vacant positions of Junior Engineer.
Aspirants who are interested and are seeking for jobs in Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission they must apply for (UP) SSSC, 2018-19 Recruitment 1477 Junior Engineer Candidate Apply till 30th November 2018
Apply Now: UPSSSC Recruitment till the Last Date
Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission is inviting online applications from eligible and productive candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit to the official website of the organization to fill UPSSSC Online Application Form.
Last date to submit UPSSSC Application Form is 30-11-2018. Candidates can go through below section of this page to grab detailed information of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 which is well presented below by the team of jobkhojo.com.
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||1477|
|Las date to apply||30-11-2018|
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||No. of UPSSSC Vacancies|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||148|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||982|
|Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)||35|
|Junior Engineer (Water)||111|
|Jr. Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||129|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||07|
|Junior Engineer (Printing Overseer)||6|
|Jr. Television Engineer||01|
|Jr. Engineer Automobile||01|
|Electrical & Mechanical Foreman-Class-1||03|
|Jr. Engineer Electrical||07|
|Total no. of Posts||1477|
Qualification Required for UPSSSC Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Vacancy they must possess Three Year Polytechnic Engineering Diploma or equivalent course in the related field.
Age Criteria for UPSSSC Vacancies:
Age of the candidates applying for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Jobs (Mech./Water Supply/Civil/Television/Automobile/ Agriculture) shall be in between 21 to 40 years as per the norms of the organization.
For all other post age limitation will be 18 Years to 40 Years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 225/- (Application Fee Rs. 200/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-).
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 105/- (Application Fee Rs. 80/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-).
- PWD Candidates: Application Fee Rs. 25/-.
Candidates can pay the UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Through SBI e-Challan.
Salary Scale for UPSSSC 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates who will be selected for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment shall be able to receive pay scale of Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- with Grade Pay 4, 200/- salary as offered by the Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission.
Selection of candidates for Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment shall be on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
How to Apply for UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment?
Contenders are suggested to apply for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment by following the below mentioned guidelines:
- First of all, contenders have to go through the UPSSSC Official Website that is upsssc.gov.in.
- Go through the “Live Advertisements” section provided on the right side of the home page and hit the suitable link for “Advertising for 1477 posts of Combined Sub Engineer, Computer and Foreman (General Selection) Competitive Examination 2018 advertised under the advertisement number of the Commission – 04-Exam / 2018”.
- Now hit an appropriate link to get detailed advertisement regarding vacant Technical Junior Engineer posts.
- Ensure requirements from UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2018 in appropriate manner.
- Go back to the previous page and required to follow the suitable link of UPSSSC Online Application Form.
- Enter asked details in the format of UPSSSC Application Form for upsssc.gov.in Recruitment in proper manner.
- Upload mandatory documents if applicable and then take a preview of the complete UPSSSC Junior Engineer Application Form.
- Finally, hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future reference.
Download here>>UPSSSC Recruitment Notification
- Starting date for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Online Registration: 30-10-2018
- Closing date for UPSSSC JE Online Registration: 30-11-2018
- Last Date of Edit UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Application Form: 07-12-2018
Candidates can check out this Official Link to grab rest details of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018-19. You can follow this page on other social networking sites to get daily updates of recruitment, result, admit card, syllabus, etc.