[ TNPSC ] Draughtsman Grade III Recruitment 2018-19 !53! Post Apply
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission intends to hire dedicated and fascinated candidates to fill up 53 vacant Posts of Draughtsman, Grade-III in the Town and Country Planning Department through . [ TNPSC ] Draughtsman Grade III Recruitment 2018-19 !53! Post Apply..
This Commission is inviting applications through online mode from willing candidates against TNPSC Recruitment 2018-2019. So, those applicants who wish to do Job in Government Sector can grab this opportunity by applying against TNPSC Jobs.
TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment Last Date!!!
Aspirants are required to fill the TNPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 28-11-2018. Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank is 30-11-2018. TNPSC Exam will be conducted on 03-02-2019.
Applicants may get whole information regarding Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment from the below section of this page which is written by team of jobkhojo.com
Draughtsman, Grade-III: 53 Vacancies
- Applicants should possess Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu or Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- Experience in Civil Engineering Field for a period of not less than 3 years is desirable against Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018.
Age Limitation for TNPSC Vacancy:
Maximum age of applicants should be 30 years for ‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs.
Age of candidates should not be more than 35 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
Application Fee FOR TNPSC Notification:
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- Those who have registered in the One -Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc
Download Official PDF: TNPSC Draughtman Grade III Recruitment Notification PDF
Salary Structure for TNPSC Advertisement:
Applicants can get the consolidated amount of salary of Rs.35, 400-1, 12,400 /-after selections against TNPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
Method of Selection for TNPSC 2018 Recruitment:
- Appointment will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the applicants in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment.
TNPSC Exam Pattern:
|Paper – I(Diploma Standard) (200 Questions)
i) Town & Country Planning
(Post Diploma Standard) (CodeNo.325)
ii) Architectural Assistantship
(Diploma Standard) (Code No.323)
iii) Civil Engineering
(Diploma Standard) (Code No.299)
|PAPER – II(Diploma Standard) (100 Questions)
General Studies (Diploma Standard) – 75 Questions
Aptitude and Mental Ability
(SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
TNPSC Exam Centres:
Examination will be held at the following centres: -Chennai, Madurai and Coimbatore. Request for change of Examination Centre / Venue will not be entertained for Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy.
Way to Fill TNPSC Recruitment Online Application Form:
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in to TNPSC Apply Online.
- Follow and hit the “One-Time Registration” section.
- For the new user register yourself by entering the basics details and “Submit” button to fill TNPSC Online Form.
- Now login again with new id and password and fill the Tamil Nadu PSC Online Application Form with all details against TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system for TNPSC Recruitment.
- Fill the Tamil Nadu PSC Application Form with all required details carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application for TNPSC Recruitment.
- Make payment of TNPSC Application Formfee through online mode against TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- At last, check TNPSC Application Form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of form.
|Last Date to TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||28-11-2018|
|TNPSC Exam Date 2019
For more details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to hit this Official Link.