Tata Institute of SS www.tiss.edu Recruitment 2019-(13) Software Developer
Tata Institue of SS Recruitment 2019 :
Tata Institute Of Social Sciences is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Tata Institute of SS www.tiss.edu Recruitment 2019-(13) Software Developer /Administrator/ Web Developer and others ..Candidates can apply for TISS Jobs through online mode by sending CV/Resume to respective email.
Tata Institute of SS Recruitment 2019:
- Form Type: Online
- Last date: 05-12-2018
- Name of Post: Software Developer/ Administrator/ Web Developer and others
- Number of Vacancies: 13
- Authority: Tata Institute Of Social Sciences
Are you eligible to apply for Tata Institute Of Social Sciences Vacancies?
- Qualification: Bachelors and Master’s Degree in Concerned stream
- Experience: 1 Year
What is the TISS Vacancy Distribution?
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Sr. Software Developer||01|
|Software Developer (Accounting Applications)||01|
What is the Stipend for TISS Job?
- Software Developer: Rs, 50,000/ – 55,000/-
- Software Developer: Rs. 40,000/-
- Software Developer (Accounting Applications)/ Software Administrator/ Web Develop: Rs. 40,000/- 50,000/-
- System Administrator: Rs. 20,000/-
- Network Administrator: Rs. 35,000/-
- Software Developer: Rs. 35,000/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Steps to apply for TISS Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official portal that is www.tiss.edu
- Hit on “Careers” tab.
- From the leftward you have to select “ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS” link.
- Hit on “Download details” link, in front of “Advertisement for various Software Development and Software Administration positions: IT Services Management Centre” title.
- Read all the details mentioned in TISS Notification.
- Prepare your CV and attach needed documents.
- Send the same through mail.
Ques-1 I have completed B.A Geography in Bengali language, but i don’t have any experience. Can i apply?
No, you are not eligible to apply for any post as there is 1 years’ experience required.
Ques-2 On which email address I have to send Resume/ CV?
You have to send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ques-3 vHow can I solve my queries regarding Vacancies in TISS?
If you have any any query related to this job, then you can write to email@example.com
Ques-4 I have completed B.E./B.Tech. Computer Engineering, so which post is suitable for me?
If you have done B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering, then you should apply for System Administrator post. You also should have knowledge of Software management (updates and configuration; scripting & automation) of a live hosting infrastructure.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment
Candidates, who think that they are eligible to apply for TISS 2018 Recruitment, can send a copy of your CV/Resume while applying in online from your registered mail id with TISS recruitment to firstname.lastname@example.org subject should be: to the Post applied.
Make sure that you are ensuring all the elingility conditions as if after applying the authority found you eligible then you will be rejected. Remember that upon confirmation of the post you will have to sign a bond for a period of 1 year.