Tamil nadu PSC Recruitment 2018-19-(41) AE/ Principal Vacancy Apply
Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment 2018-19:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is looking for Tamil nadu PSC Recruitment 2018-19-(41) AE/ Principal Vacancy Apply experienced and skilled candidates for Posts of Principal, Industrial Training Institute / Assistant Director of Training and Assistant Engineer.
Total 41 vacancies are available which will be filled by willing candidates. This Commission invites TNPSC Online Application Form from fascinated applicants. Engineering Degree Holders can apply for TNPSC Jobs by filling online form.
Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment Apply Online Last Date!!!
Candidates can fill the TNPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 24-12-2018. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the Written Examination (Paper-I and Paper-II) on 02-03-2019.
Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment Vacancies Detail:
|Posts Name||TNPSC Vacancy|
|Total Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy||41|
For TNPSC Principal Recruitment: Contenders must hold degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology of any recognised University or Institution under the purview of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment.
For TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment: Contenders must possess a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree of any discipline except Civil Engineering and Architectural Engineering of any University recognized by UGC or Institution recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Age Limitation for TNPSC Recruitment Advertisement:
|Posts Name||TNPSC Vacancy|
|Principal||24 – 30 Years|
|Assistant Engineer||18 – 35 Years|
Remuneration for TNPSC Advertisement:
For TNPSC Principal Recruitment: Applicants will get salary of Rs.56100 -177500 (Level 22) as per the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017.
For TNPSC AE Recruitment: Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs.37700 – 119500 (Level 20) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017 for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
Download Official PDF: Notification for TNPSC Assistant engineer / Principal Post PDF.
Fee Details for TNPSC 2018 Recruitment:
- It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/-
- Applicants are required to pay Examination Fee of Rs.150/-for Assistant Engineer Post and Rs. Rs.200/-for Principal Post through online mode
For selection to Principal and Assistant Engineer Posts, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Applicants should appear for the written examinations / certificate verification / oral test at their own expenses for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs.
TNPSC Exam Centres:
Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Salem, Thanjavur, Chidambaram, Vellore, Ramanathapuram, Nagercoil, Kancheepuram, Karaikudi, Pudukkottai and Udhagamandalam
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Process:
- Logon to official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in for TNPSC Apply Online
- Follow “One-Time Registration” section and hit the link.
- On next page select post name and hit “Apply” link to fill TNPSC Application Form.
- For the new user register yourself by entering the basics details and “Submit” button.
- Now login again with new id and password and fill the online form with all details against.
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system for TNPSC Recruitment.
- Fill the Online Application Form against TNPSC Recruitment 2018 with all required details carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application for TNPSC AE Notification.
- Make payment of application fee through online mode.
- At last, check TNPSC Online Form at once and press “Submit” button and take print out of it for future use.
Hit Here for: TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online
|TNPSC 2019 Recruitment Apply Online Last Date||24-12-2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||27-12-2018|
|TNPSC Exam Date 2018||02-03-2019|
Entrants can get whole information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19 through this Official Link.