SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2018-19 Trainee/Registrar/RHO
SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment
Steel Authority of India Limited has disclosed 235 Vacancies of Jr Manager/Operator cum Technician/Paramedical Staff and others. To apply for SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2018-19, candidates must submit the online application form before the hiring process ends.
The online registration link to fill SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant application form will get activated from 05-11-2018 onwards. Before applying for SAIL jobs, Appliers must ensure that they fulfill the entire eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, age limit etc.
Highlights Of The Page
Steel Authority of India Rourkela Recruitment 2018
Willing and suitable Candidates applying for SAIL Rourkela recruitment are required to submit SAIL Rourkela online form on or before 04-12-2018. To get detailed SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant notification or to apply online, aspirants must hit on the below indicated link.
To grab complete details about SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 or other related information such as selection process, vacancy details etc. he/she need to take a glance on this page recruitmentresult.com
SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment
SAIL Rourkela vacancy details:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1): 07 posts|
|Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1)||07|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 170 posts|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator): 28 posts|
|Operator-cum Technician (Boiler Operator)(S-3)||28|
|Paramedical Staff-30 posts|
|Sister Tutor (S-3)||05|
|Nursing Sister (Trainee)||24|
Educational Qualification for SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2018:
|Post name||Required qualification||Age limitation|
|Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1)||Full time Degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology from Govt. recognized institute||18 years to 30 years|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline||18 years to 28 years|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator)||Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma inwith First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency||18 years to 30 years|
|Paramedical Staff||B.Sc./M.Sc in Neurotechnology/ Nursing from recognized university.||Sister Tutor (S-3): 18-30 years
Neurotechnologist and Nursing Sister:18-28 years
Salary structure for SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Jobs:
|Post name||Salary to be offered|
|Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1)||20,600-3%- 46,500|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||16,800-3%- 24,110|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator)||
|Sister Tutor (S-3)||Rs.16800-3%-24110/-|
|Neurotechnologist (Trainee) and Nursing Sister (Trainee)||
SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment process:
For SAIL Rourkela jobs, Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in Skill test / Trade test as per the norms.
Procedure to apply for SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2018:
- First of all applicants have to visit the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited Rourkela Steel Plant that is www.sail.co.in
- Now, hit on “careers” tab available at the top of the menu bar of the homepage.
- You will be navigated to new page where you have to hit on “job openings” available at the top of the page.
- As soon as you hit on the above link, a new page will be appeared then you need to move your cursor towards Rourkela Steel and hit on “advertisement for technical posts” and also hit on “advertisement for paramedical staff” to get complete details.
- Read SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for SAIL Recruitment 2018.
- If you satisfy all the eligibility norms forSteel Authority of India Limited Recruitment, then press “apply online” to get online application form.
- Fill the form with correct details and hit on “submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Starting date to apply online:05-11-2018
- Closing date to apply online:04-12-2018