(Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2018-19,(PHDS) in Grade ‘B’ For 14 Research Vacancy
(Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2018-19,(PHDS) in Grade ‘B’ For 14 Research Vacancy apply till now 30/11/2018’. Candidates who hold Ph.D Degree can apply for RBI Recruitment by filling the application form through online procedure.
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts in Reserve Bank of India. RBI Online Registration 2018 will be started from 30th October 2018 onwards.
RBI Recruitment Apply Online Last Date!!!
Applicants are required to fill the RBI Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 30-11-2018. Candidates must follow the below provided instructions to fill Reserve Bank of India Online Application Form.
Entrants can attain the rest information about RBI Recruitment 2018–19 from the below section of this page that is well structured by the team of jobkhojo.com. Must have a Glance for RBI Research Positions Recruitment!!!
Research Positions: 14 Vacancies
Essential Qualification for RBI Jobs:
- Contenders should possess Ph.D Degree in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign). The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics against RBI Recruitment for PhDs in Grade ‘B’.
- High quality research potential of international standards and good communication skills are essential for RBI Vacancy.
Age Limit for RBI Job Openings:
The applicant should be below 34 years of age as on 01-10-2018 for RBI Notification. Relaxation in age will be given to deserving category candidates as per norms against RBI Recruitment Notification 2019.
Application Fee for RBI Advertisement:
- For SC/ST/PwBD: Rs.100/-
- For GEN/OBC: Rs.600/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
RBI Salary Structure:
Selected Candidates will draw a basic pay of Rs.42,150/- p.m. (four advance increments to candidates in the basic pay) in the scale of Rs.35150-62400/- applicable to Officers in Grade ‘B’. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 86,442/- p.m for RBI 2018 Recruitment.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be through Interview only. A preliminary screening of applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the Personal Interview for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment.
Way to Fill RBI Application Form:
- For RBI Apply Online, candidates first visit the official website that is www.rbi.org.in
- Follow “More Links” section and select “Opportunities@RBI” tab which is available on home page of official site.
- Now select “Current vacancies” tab and hit “Vacancies” link.
- Follow and hit the “PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions in RBI” link.
- Now you need to hit on “Online Application Form” link.
- To register application, choose the tab “Hit here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id for RBI Registration.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Again RBI 2019 Recruitment Login with new email id and password.
- Fill the RBI Application Form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload you scanned photo and signature along with RBI Online Form.
- Make payment of requisite application fee.
- Check Application Form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of RBI Recruitment Online form for future use.
Press Here for: RBI Recruitment Apply Online
RBI Grade B Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: 30-11-2018
To get more details regarding RBI Recruitment 2018–19, you need to hit this Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates.