NFC Recruitment@.nfc.gov.in 2018- ( 04 ) Technical Officers Posts Apply Now
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Tamilnadu | Recruitment 2018 :
NFC Recruitment 2018:
Nuclear Fuel Complex invites offline applications from qualified candidates. Currently it has 04 opening at Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu. NFC Recruitment@.nfc.gov.in 2018- ( 04 ) Technical Officers Posts Apply Now Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Technical Officer Posts. As per the NFC Tamilnadu recruitment 2018 notification, these 04 vacancies are allocated for Technical Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can use this NFC opportunity. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to NFC Hyderabad address. NFC recruitment 2018 application form and notification is available in official website. Last Date for receipt of the application is 07.12.2018.
NFC Tamilnadu will conduct interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that, selected aspirants will be posted at Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu. Applicants must have completed Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical from recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Contenders should submit offline application only no there modes of applications will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NFC upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, result, selection list, interview call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NFC Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Technical Officer|
|Job Location||Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date for receipt of the application||07.12.2018|
You may visit NFC website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
NFC Vacancy 2018 Details
- As per the notification, particularly 04 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||Discipline||No of vacancy|
|Technical Officer ‘D||Chemical||03|
Eligibility Criteria for NFC Technical Officer Posts
- BE/ B.Tech in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NFC will conduct interview for selection of suitable candidates.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should deposit the fee amount through offline – Demand Draft (drawn in favour of “PAY & ACCOUNTS OFFICER, NFC” payable at Hyderabad).
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline applications only.
- Eligible aspirants should send their filled application form to following address
The Asst. Personnel Officer, Recruitment – I, Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062
How to apply for NFC Jobs 2018
- Go to official website nfc.gov.in.
- Click “Employment Opportunities” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the Post of Technical Officer ‘D’ (Mechanical & Chemical) – Reg”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|