MADHYA PARDESH ( HC ) Recruitment 2019!49! Assistant GradeIII Apply
MP High Court Recruitment
High Court of Madhya Pradesh is going to hire deserving and qualified candidates through MADHYA PARDESH ( HC ) Recruitment 2019!49! Assistant GradeIII Apply Candidates who wish to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2019 must submit the application form before the closing date 18-12-2018..
Aspiring candidates are hereby informed that the online process to fill MP High Court application form has been initiated. So, appliers are advised to go through all the eligibility norms and other important instructions as provided in the detailed MP High Court notification.
For MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2019: Apply Here!!!
Candidates are required to submit MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 application form through online mode on or before 14-12-2018. To get detailed Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification or to apply for MP High Court Assistant Gr-III Jobs, he/she must hit on the direct link indicated below.
To collect more updates on MP High Court Recruitment 2019 or much more related details, candidates need to scroll down this page which is well designed by our team of jobkhojo.com
MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court vacancy details:
- Post name: Assistant Grade-III
Category wise vacancy distribution
|Type of category||Number of vacancy|
|Other backward classes||07|
- Candidates must have attained Bachelor Degree from any Recognized University and also passed Hindi and English Typing Exam.
- He/she must have Passed C.P.C.T Typing Exam with 1year Diploma in Computer Application from Recognized Institute.
The Minimum age limit should not be less than 18 Years and the Maximum age limit shall not exceed 35 Years as on the last date of submission of online application form.
Read Here: MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2019
For MP High Court jobs, Candidates have to pay certain amount of processing fee through online mode by Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card:
- For General / Other State Candidates- Rs.1000/-
- For SC / ST / PH candidates: Rs.800/-
- For Correction Charges: Rs.50/-
The candidates will be shortlisted for MP High Court vacancies on the basis of C.P.C.T typing exam both in Hindi and English, written examination which is to be followed by personal interview.
MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 exam consists of 100 marks with time duration of 40 minutes where questions will be based on relevant subjects.
- For Hindi Typing: 40 marks allotted (10 minutes)
- For English Typing: 40 Marks allotted (10 minutes)
- For General English and Computer Knowledge: 20 marks allotted(20 minutes)
Shortlisted candidates will be offered starting pay scale of Rs.5200 – 20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1900/- plus other benefits as per the norms.
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2019?
- The Initial step is to visit official website of MP High Court that is mphc.gov.in
- Now, press “Recruitment/ Result” tab that is available at the left side of the home page.
- On appeared page, press “ADVERTISEMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT GRADE-3 (HIGH COURT OF M.P.)-2018” link to get complete details.
- After pressing the above said link, MP High Court Advertisement in PDF format will be appeared on your screen.
- Read the complete MP High Court Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill MP High Court Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, hit on “submit” tab and take a hard copy of MP High Court Online form for future use.
Apply Here: MP High Court Online Application Form
|Last date to apply online||14-12-2018|
|Closing date for correction of application form||18-12-2018|
|Date of online exam||Updating soon|
Candidates are advised to visit the official link of the website on regular basis if they want to grab more information about MP High Court Recruitment 2019. To get top government jobs notification, stay tuned with us at jobkhojo.com