Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018-19-!107! Civil Judge Vacancy Apply
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the notification titled as Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018-19-!107! Civil Judge Vacancy Apply. Law Degree Holders can grab this opportunity by applying online for JPSC Advt No 12 Recruitment
So, those applicants who are interested can apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment by filling the application form through online procedure. JPSC Online Registration has been started now.
Jharkhand PSC Online Last Date!!!
Contenders can fill the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 24-12-2018. Applicants must read all instructions carefully before filling the online form. You can pay fee till end date that is 26-12-2018.
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment Vacancies Details:
Civil Judge (Jr. Division): 107 Vacancies
Category Wise JPSC Vacancies:
Essential Qualification for JPSC Jobs:
- Contenders should possess Degree of Law from a recognized University and enrolled as an advocate under the Advocates, Act, 1961 till last date of submission of application form. Valid registration is must for JPSC Vacancy.
- Possesses sound health, bears good moral character and is not involved in, or related to any criminal case involving moral turpitude for JPSC Recruitment Notification.
Limitation on Age for JPSC Notification:
Age of applicants should not be less than 22 years and not more than 35 years. Provided that in the case of female candidate, or candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe there shall be relaxation of the upper age limit by 3 years for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment.
Monthly Remuneration for JPSC Junior Division Recruitment:
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1,080-44,770/- and Dearness or other allowance- As per Govt. Circular for JPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
Hit Here for: Detailed JPSC Recruitment Notification
Application Fee for JPSC Advertisement:
Candidates (Unreserved Category) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 600/-and other reserved category candidates need to submit fee of Rs. 150/- through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking etc for Jharkhand PSC Jobs.
Mode of Selection for JPSC 2018 Recruitment:
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination/ Interview and Vivo-voce Test. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination for JPSC Recruitment Advt No: 12.
Way to Fill JPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in for JPSC Recruitment Apply Online.
- On home page of official site go to follow and hit “Press Here to Apply for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Advt No: 12” link.
- Please read the JPSC Recruitment advt carefully before applying for the advertised post and ensure your eligibility and other conditions before online application.
- For new application- hit on “Press Here for New Registration” button and fill all your personal details required in online application.
- Press the “Submit” button after previewing your details.
- After submitting Online Application Form a provisional registration number is generated for the reference of online application that will also be sent to you by SMS and E-mail for the first stage of completion.
- Registered candidates can Login by using Registration No and Date of Birth.
- Now fill the JPSC Online Form with all complete details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Check JPSC Application Form at once and press “Submit” button.
Press Here to Fill: JPSC Online Registration Form
Press Here to Fill: JPSC Online Application Form
|Events||Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment|
|Opening Date to Fill Online Form||24-11-2018|
|Closing Date to Fill Online Form||24-12-2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||26-12-2018|
If you want to get more details regarding JPSC Recruitment 2018-19, then you need to hit this Official Link.