Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018-19 1054 Security Assistant/Exe
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Intelligence Bureau is recruiting work oriented contenders for 1054 Security Assistant (Executive) posts.Applicants are advised Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018-19 1054 Security Assistant/Exe to go through Details prior filling IB Online Form.
The opening date for Registration for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 is 20-10-2018. One day after the notification release the application link will be active. Process for IB Recruitment Registration lasts till 10-11-2018.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Executive) Recruitment:
Job seekers who have a minimum 10th qualification from a recognized Board of Education may grab latest jobs. To apply for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Recruitment, you need to visit official portal of organization.
By means of this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com, you can avail all details about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018-19 such as eligibility, selection norms & others.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Intelligence Bureau Vacancies:
|Centre of Examination and place of posting||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Eligibility Norms for IB Recruitment:
Job appliers applying for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Jobs must pass Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and must have knowledge of a local language.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates:
Age Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy:
The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 27 years for Intelligence Bureau Executive Recruitment. The reserved category candidates will get an age relaxation as prescribed in tabular form.
Relaxation in age:
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|departmental candidates who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service||40 years|
|general candidates||35 years|
|SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried||40 years|
- Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay sum of Rs.50/- as application fee.
- All SC/ST, Ex-servicemen& female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- The examination fee can be paid offline or online after a gap of one working day from the date of registration.
Remuneration details for Intelligence Bureau Jobs:
After appointment for IB Security Assistant Vacancy, selected aspirants will get Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Process:
The selection process for IB Recruitment or Intelligence Bureau Job openings comprise of three tiers, Objective questions, descriptive and personality test.
- Tier I
- Tier II
- Tier-III exam: Interview
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
- No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, aspirants will be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam.
- This examination will be of qualifying nature.
- Contenders are required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list.
It comprise of interview/Personality test of 50 marks. Final selection would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
Scheme Of Examination:
|Tier||Description of examination||Marks||Time|
|Tier-I||Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on
|Tier-II (Qualifying marks-20||Descriptive type: a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa||40||1 hr|
|Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||–|
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018?
The online application is divided into two parts:
Part-I: Relates to the personal, academic & other particulars of the candidate while
Part-II: Concerned to payment of exam fee.
- Log on to official portal of organization i.e. mha.gov.in
- Under ‘what New’ section at mid of page, hit on ‘Online applications for the post of Security Assistant (Exe) in IB’ link.
- Now, aspirants may press on ‘Hit here to view detailed advertisement’ link.
- The next step is to read all eligibility norms from Intelligence Bureau Notification 2018.
- Thereafter, get download Intelligence Bureau Application Form 2018, another step is to fetch all details in form as need arises.
- Upload photograph & signature at the time of online registration (the size of which should not be more than 50 KB).
- Make payment of fee; ensure all details filled in Intelligence Bureau Online Application Form is correct.
- Submit your IB Recruitment Form & access its hard copy for further need in future.
- Initial date to apply: 20-10-2018
- Last date to apply: 10-11-2018