Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force 2018-19 itb police.nic.in.constable
Through latest Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force 2018-19 itb police.nic.in.constable Notification, applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (Male & Female) for filling up 218 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (Telecom) in Group ‘C’.
Contenders who are interested and want to be part of lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force can apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018 through online process by the help of below stated simple and easy guidelines.
ITBP Recruitment applying dates 29-10-2018 to 27-11-2018:
Willing aspirants can apply online for ITBP Recruitment 2018 by submitting their application form between 29-10-2018 from 0:01 am onwards till the last date that is 27-11-2018 up to 11:59 pm. After due date, the online applying link will be deactivated automatically.
To obtain complete details regarding lndo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of jobkhojo.com
- Constable Male:- 185 Posts
- Constable Female:- 33 Posts
ITBP Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants should have passed in Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent in related filed with good academic records to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018.
ITBP Recruitment Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Upper Age Limit will be Relaxable to SC/ST,PWD and Ex-Service Man candidates according to the Government of India Norms.
ITBP Salary Details:
Selected aspirants for ITBP Constable Recruitment will get Rs.21700 – 69100/- as monthly salary from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
ITBP Recruitment Application Fee:
General and OBC Candidates will have to pay the Application fees of Rs. 200 /- and SC/ST/ PWD candidates must payRs.100/-through online payment gateway system.
ITBP Selection Process:
According to ITBP Recruitment Process, candidates will be selected for ITBP Job Openings on the basis of following rounds given below:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
ITBP Recruitment PET Details:
For Male Candidates
- 6 Kms Race To be completed within 7.30 minutes.
- Long Jump 11 Feet (03 Chances).
- High Jump 3½ Feet (03 Chances).
For Female Candidates
- 800 Mtr Race to be completed within 4.45 minutes.
- Long Jump 09 Feet (03 Chances).
- High Jump 3 Feet (03 Chances).
ITBP Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
|General Awareness (Bilingual)||20||20|
|Reasoning Ability (Bilingual)||20||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Bilingual)||30||30|
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment Advertisement 2018?
Those aspirantswho meet the entire eligibility criteria for Jobs in ITBP, follow the below stated guidelines to submit prescribed ITBP Application Form.
- Logon to the official portal of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that is itbpolice.nic.in to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018
- Afterwards follow “NEWS” section mentioned at the left side and press on “View all news” for ITBP Recruitment.
- Then you need to choose suitable link related to ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018.
- ITBP Recruitment Advertisement PDF will be displayed infront of your computer screen.
- After reading relevant details from ITBP Notification,go back to previous page and press on “Register User” tab or “Login” tab.
- Now Fill ITBP Online Application Form with correct information to apply for ITBP Jobs.
- Then you have to upload all essential images of all documents/certificates as per asked in ITBP Application Form.
- Finally hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and retain a print out of ITBPOnline Form for further use in future.
ITBP Recruitment Last Date:
- Starting Date to ITBP Recruitment Apply Online: 29-10-2018 at 0:01 am
- Last Date to Submit ITBP Application Form: 27-11-2018 at 11:59 pm
For other information regarding ITBP Recruitment 2018-19, you are required to check Official Link and keep in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about ITBP 2018 Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITBP Admit Card||ITBP Answer Key|
|ITBP Result||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Recruitment||Employment News This Week|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|