Indian Army (TES) 2019 july Course 41 for (10+2) Vacancy Apply
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019
Those candidates who have completed their Indian Army (TES) 2019 july Course 41 for (10+2) Vacancy Apply till now 27-11-2018. The Indian Army has invited the candidates to fill the application form through online mode.
Last date of submitting the application form is 27-11-2018. Before applying for the Indian Army TES July course, aspirant should check all the details carefully with the help of this page.
Apply Online For Indian Army 10+2 TES for 90 Course:
Shortlisted candidates for Indian Army Technical Entry course, candidates should undergo with the provisional training. They have to qualify the stage I and stage II which will conduct by the selection committee.
For more updates about the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019 scroll down this page which is created by team member of jobkhojo.com.
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme
Indian Army TES Vacancy Details:
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Courses: 90
A candidate must either be
- Citizen Of India
- Subject Of Bhutan
- Subject Of Nepal
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
Candidates who have passed 10+2 with minimum 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.
- Good Physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability.
- No evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or underweight.
- 5 cm of minimum height.
- Minimum height should be 5 cm
As per rules and regulations of Indian Army institution, aspirant must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years.
Get Here: Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme
|Rank||Pay in Rs.|
|Lieutenant general HAG Scale||1,82200-2,24,100|
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their cut off will undergo SSB at one of the selection. Aspirants will have to go through the stage-I and stage II. After Stage II Exam, medical examination will be conducted to check medical fitness of applied individual
How to Apply for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019:
Willing aspirants who are interested to fill online application must move to the official website of organization joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now reach towards “Officers Selection” section.
- Under that you are required to press “Notifications” Link.
- On appeared page various link will appear and you have press “TES (10+2) – 40” link.
- By pressing said link Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Notification PDF will open up on your screen.
- Read all the necessary information provided in Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can fill Indian Army TES Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Fill all details in it. Attach necessary documents and passport size photographs.
- Recheck the details and then hit submit tab.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to you.
- If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of application by the system. After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number.
Last Date to Apply: 27-11-2018
You can attain all the details about the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019 from this page. for more information check the Official link