Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19 through PGDBF Apply
Canara Bank PO Recruitment
Canara Bank is inviting online applications for the 800 Vacancy of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Programme. Individuals who are interested in Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 can apply through online mode before the last date i.e. 13-11-2018.
Canara Bank is recruiting individuals forOne year training course which includes 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches/Offices) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida, which are recognized by UGC.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
Highlight of this web page
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Fee Structure
- Canara Bank PO Selection Procedure
- Salary package
- Applying Procedure
- Important Dates
- Official Website
Apply Now For Canara Bank PO Vacancy
You can hit on the below mentioned direct links to get the application form and notification for Canara Bank PO Career. Or you can follow some of the simple steps to get the Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancies Notification from the officials.
Candidates can obtain more details about the Canara Bank PO Application Form Job Vacancy/ Canara Bank PGDBF Vacancies by checking the below section of this web page which is well prepared and presented by the team members of jobkhojo.com
Canara Bank PO Recruitment
Canara Bank PO PGDBF Vacancies Details
Required Education Qualification
Individuals must have qualified graduation in any field with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade from any government recognized University or Institution. Also, applying candidates for Canara Bank PO Recruitment must have Operating & working knowledge in computer systems.
Age Limit for Canara Bank PO Jobs
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Canara Bank PO vacancies, they must be above the age of 20 years and below the age of 30 years (as on 01-10-2018). However, there will be relaxation in the upper age for the reserved category as per the Organization’s norms.
Individuals have to pay the following non-refundable Canara Bank PO Online Application Form Fee while filling the Canara Bank PO Recruitment form through online mode only.
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs. 118
- All Others – Rs. 708
Candidates have to pay the following as course fee whether in one time or in installments i.e. 50% of course fee before commencement of the course and the rest balance after two months but before the end of third month of commencement of course.
|Name Of The Institute||Course Fee Per Candidate|
|Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru campus||Course Fee – Rs. 350000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : Rs. 63000.00) Total Course Fee: Rs. 413000.00|
|NITTE Education International Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida campus||Course Fee – Rs. 300000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : Rs. 54000.00) Total Course Fee: Rs. 354000.00|
Canara Bank PO Recruitment process
The Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Process includes online objective test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. First candidates have to go through the written test. Then the qualified candidates will called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds that will be going to conduct by the Organization itself.
Candidates who will get selected for the Post Graduate Diploma In Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course of Canara Bank PO Recruitment, they will be provided pay scale as 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 on JMGS-IScale.
Procedure to Apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Job
While applying for the Canara Bank PGDBF Recruitment, candidates should follow these steps-
- Firstly, login to the official website of the Organization i.e. www.canarabank.in to apply for the Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy.
- Further hit on the top right of the home page, hit on the “Careers” tab.
- You will get directed to a new web page.
- Now hit on the “Recruitment” tab available on the same page.
- Search for the “RP-1/2018 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course” and hit on it.
- Hit on the “English Version/Hindi Version” link accordingly to get the Canara Bank PO Recruitment Advertisement.
- Now go through the Canara Bank Probationary Officer Notification carefully.
- If you fulfill all the required eligibility criteria that is mentioned in the Canara Bank PO Notification, revisit the earlier web page and hit on the “Apply Online” LINK.
- Further hit on the “New Registration” tab that is present on the top right of the web page.
- Within seconds you will get the Canara Bank PO Recruitment Application Form on your computer screen.
- Fill the Canara Bank PO Recruitment application Form correctly and upload all the required documents.
- At last submit the Canara Bank Probationary Officer Jobs application form and download it by hitting the appropriate tab.
- Take the print out of the Canara Bank PO Job application form and keep it safe for future use.
Important Dates for Canara Bank PO Recruitment
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||23-10-2018|
|Closure of registration of application||13-11-2018|
|Closure for editing application details||13-11-2018|
|Last date for printing your application||28-11-2018|
|Online Fee Payment||23-10-2018 to 13-11-2018|
|Download of call letter for online test (tentative)||After 05-12-2018|
|Date of online test (tentative)||23-12-2018|