( C R ) Recruitment 2018-19 CR ! 1047 ! TC/ Khalasi/ Apprentice
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway ( C R ) Recruitment 2018-19 CR ! 1047 ! TC/ Khalasi/ Apprentice Fitter, Technician and others. Applications are invited against Central Railway Recruitment from dedicated candidates.
So, those interested candidates who wish to do Job in Railway Sector can grab this opportunity by applying against Central Railway Recruitment 2018-2019. Willing candidates can submit the application form in a prescribed format only against CR Recruitment.
Central Railway Retired Staff Recruitment Last Date!!!
Willing candidates can submit the Central Railway Application Form on or before the last date that is 30-11-2018. Candidates can download application form from official website by taking some below provided steps.
For acquiring more information regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to check the below structured page which is well prepared by team of jobkhojo.com.
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway Vacancies:
|Department||Category||Central Railway Vacancy|
|Mech (CDO LIT)||Fitter||86|
|Mech (DSL CLA)||Technician (E Wing)||09|
|Technician (T&C Wing)||04|
|SKV Welder (P/Way)||02|
|Track Maintainer (Gr I, II, III, IV)||110|
|Total CR Vacancy||1047|
Eligiblity Criteria for Central Railway jobs :
Retired Staffs who have retired from Mumbai Division of Central Railway and from the same category and same department are eligible to apply for Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2018.
Age Limitation for CR Railway Recruitment:
Maximum upper age limit for re-engagement on 01.12.2019 is 65 years for CR Railway Recruitment. No re-engaged employee should continue in service beyond 65 years of age for Central Railway 2018 Recruitment.
Download Official PDF: Central Railway Notification of Retired Staff PDF.
Salary Structure for CR Railway Jobs:
Attractive and satisfying amount of salary will be given to the selected applicants for the above mentioned positions against Central Railway TC Recruitment. Perks and incentives will also be given as per the norms of Organization for Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement.
Selection Process for Central Railway Recruitment:
- Entrant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test / Personal Interview for Central Railway Recruitment.
- After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Exam. Those who will qualify the Written Exam may appear for Interview.
How to Download Central Railway Application Form?
- To download application form, candidates first visit official website that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in for Central Railway Khalasi Recruitment.
- Now on home page of official site, applicants have to follow ‘News & Recruitment” section and select “Recruitment” and hit “Notification” link.
- On next page follow “Re-engagement of Retired Staff on Monthly remuneration basis in Exigencies of services On Mumbai Division, Central Railway. (Total 1047 Vacancies)” link and hit “Notification” link.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new PDF file will be opened having instructions and Central Railway Application Formin prescribed.
- After reading complete instructions carefully go back to previous page and hit “Application Form” link and after that take printout of application form and fill it properly with correct details.
- You need to attach all relevant testimonials such as Service certificate, Pensioner, Identity Card and Pension Payment Order along with duly filled application form and submit it before the last date.
Divisional Railway Manager (P)
General Section Mumbai Division Central Railway
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-11-2018
Candidates can get complete details regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 through this Official Link.