C H C Recruitment 2019 ! 50 ! Steno/ Clerk/ Other Post Apply Now
C H C (Calcutta High Court ) Recruitment 2019
Calcutta High Court has unfolded an employment notification regarding C H C Recruitment 2019 ! 50 ! Steno/ Clerk/ Other Post Apply Now…..Well qualified and career-oriented contenders are invited by organization to fill up 50 Steno, Clerk & Other Posts..
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Last Date:
Willing candidates may apply for Calcutta High Court Steno Recruitment 2019 by submitting their online application form on or before the last date that is 15-12-2018.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
|Organization name||Calcutta High Court|
|Post name||Steno, Clerk & Other Posts|
|Number of Calcutta High Court Job Vacancy||50|
|Calcutta High Court Recruitment Last date||15-12-2018|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Vacancies Detail :
|Name of Post||No. of Calcutta High Court Vacancy|
|English Stenographer, Group-B||02|
|Bengali Stenographer, Group-b||03|
|Lower Division Clerk, Group-C||09|
|Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Group-D||06|
|Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard., Group-D||30|
|Total Calcutta High Court Job Vacancy||50|
Calcutta High Court Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of Post||Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Job 2019|
|English Stenographer, Group-B||Madhayamik with minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training (not less than 6 months)|
|Bengali Stenographer, Group-b||Minimum typing speed from a legible manuscript for 10 minutes @ 20 w.p.m. in Bengali and a minimum speed @ 60 w.p.m. in Bengali shorthand and also knowledge in computer operation|
|Lower Division Clerk, Group-C||Madhayamik or equivalent examinationAcquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of Typing on Computer at the speed of 35 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minutes in Bengali|
|Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Group-D||Class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.|
|Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard., Group-D|
Calcutta High Court Age Limit:
Minimum age of appliers must be 18 years and maximum age of applying candidates should be 40 years as on 01-01-2018. SC/ST candidates will get age relaxations of 5 years while on the other hand candidates belonging to OBC category will get 03 years age relaxations.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Application Fee:
Job appliers will have to pay Calcutta High Court Recruitment fee given below through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For all posts in Group-B & C category||Rs. 250 for General category|
|Rs. 100 & Rs. 75 for SC/ST candidates|
|For Group – D category||Rs. 100 for General category|
|Rs. 75 & Rs. 50 for SC/ST candidates|
Calcutta High Court Salary Detail :
|Name of Post||Calcutta High Court Pay Scale|
|English Stenographer, Group-B||Rs. 7100 – 37,600, Grade Pay – 3900|
|Bengali Stenographer, Group-b|
|Lower Division Clerk, Group-C||Rs. 5,400 – 25,200, Grade Pay- 2600|
|Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Group-D||Rs. 5,400 – 25,200, Grade Pay- 2300|
|Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard., Group-D||Rs. 4900 – 16,200, Grade Pay-1700|
What will Be Calcutta High Court Recruitment Process?
Applicants will be called for written exam to get recruited in this organization. Those candidates who have required qualifications only those candidates are eligible to appear in written exam for Calcutta High Court Jobs.
Want to know Written Exam Techniques: Get Details
- Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
- How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
How to Fill Calcutta High Court Application Form?
To apply for Calcutta High Court Vacancy, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit to the official website of the Calcutta High Court that is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in to apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2019
- Select “Notifications” tab available in menu bar and press on “Recruitment District Judiciary” tab from drop-down list for Calcutta High Court Recruitment.
- After that you have to hit on the “Employment Notification Dated 22-11-2018 regarding Online Applications invited from the eligible Indian Citizens for filling up existing and expected vacancies in different categories of posts, in the Judgeship of Murshidabad” link.
- Calcutta High Court Notification will be shown on your computer screen you have to read that notification carefully.
- After ensuring required eligibility criteria from Calcutta High Court Advertisement you need to hit on suitable link to apply online for Calcutta High Court Jobs.
- Fill Calcutta High Court Online Application Form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Upload essential copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the Calcutta High Court Application Form.
- Finally press on submit button to submit Calcutta High Court Online Form and take a print out of it.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Important Date:
Last date to submit online form: 15-12-2018
After going through the above details candidates must have understood the details and procedure to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019. Moreover, in case of any problem they may drop down their query in the comment box given below. Press Official Link to visit Official website directly.