The applicant shall be not above 62 years of age as on the date of notification.
The person to be appointed as CEO shall at least be a:
a) Graduate with CAIIB / DBF / Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or
equivalent qualification; or
b) Chartered or Cost Accountant or
c) Post Graduate in any discipline;
The applicant shall have at least 8 years’ work experience at the middle/senior level in
the Banking Sector. Senior/Middle level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level
(Scale/cadre) onwards [i.e., excluding the first two levels (scales/cadres) in the Officer
cadre], or as the highest two levels (scales/cadres) below the level of CEO.
IV. SCALE OF PAY:
a) Rs.59170 – 1650/2 – 62470 – 1800/2 – 66070 (5 stages) and no Stagnation Increments.
Further, the CEOs selected under Fit & Proper criteria from any / same DCCB or
APCOB, 15% on the Basic Pay drawn, will be given as Special Allowance, which does
not carry any further allowance on this Special Allowance.
b) Perks and allowances will be extended as decided by the Board of Management of the
V. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. The appointment will be for be an initial period for 3 years on deputation/contract
2. In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
3. Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format with
all supporting documents of their credentials along with the application fee of
Rs.500/- by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “THE ANDHRA PRADESH
STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD” payable at Vijayawada.
4. Application can be downloaded from the website www.apcob.org and website of
5. The application should be addressed to the Managing Director, The A.P. State
Cooperative Bank Ltd, NTR Sahakara Bhavan, D No. 27-29-28, Governorpet,
Vijayawada – 520 002 and the envelope containing the application should be
superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CEO, PRAKASAM DCCB,
ONGOLE (mention the DCCB applied for).
6. Last date for receipt of applications – 03.10.2018
|Official Website||Click Here|