AIESL Recruit 2019 12 Assistant Supervisor ( airindia.in) post apply
Air India Engineering Services Ltd. Recruitment
Air India Engineering Services Limited is going to hire deserving and qualified candidates through AIESL Recruit 2019 12 Assistant Supervisor ( airindia.in) post apply Interested candidates for AIESL Recruitment 2019 must attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
Aspiring candidates are informed that the walk-in interview for AIESL jobs is scheduled to be held on 03-12-2018. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the entire eligibility parameters such as essential qualification, age limit etc. if they wish to participate in AIESL walk-in interview.
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019
To apply for AIESL job vacancy, candidates are required to bring AIESL application form in prescribed format along with all certificates/documents/demand draft at the below mentioned venue on the specified date and time.
To gain detailed information regarding AIESL Recruitment 2019 or to get direct link to download prescribed application format, he/she must go through this page jobkhojo.com
AIESL vacancy details:
- Posts name: Assistant Supervisor (FTE)
- Number of vacancies: 12
Candidates must hold Graduation Degree from recognized university/institute in any discipline and should have possessed Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute.
For AIESL Assistant Supervisor jobs, he/she must have the maximum age limit that is stated below:
- General Category- Not above 33 years
- OBC – Not above 36 Years
- SC/ST- Not above 38 Years
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the Upper age limit of 35 years shall be relaxed as per the government norms.
- 3 years of age relaxation shall be provided to candidates who have minimum 05 years of experience in aviation.
- A non-refundable fee amounting to Rs.1, 000/- by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft has to be paid in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Nagpur.
- There is an exemption of fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Selected contenders for AIESL openings will be offered consolidated pay of INR 19,570/- per month plus additional benefits as per the management panel rules.
AIESL Recruitment process:
- To get selected for AIESL careers, candidates have to appear for written test/skill test as per the norms.
- The gates will open for WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST at 0930 hours and close at 1200 hours. Candidates coming after 12:00 will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Only 30 eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST with the help of token system.
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are going to apply for Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment have to follow certain steps mentioned below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Airline Allied Services Limited that is airindia.com
- Now, you have to press “Careers” link which is available at the below side of the home page.
- A new page will be appeared where you have to press “Press here to see the Advertisement” link which is present beside “Recruitment of ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR” in table.
- After hitting the above suitable link, AIESL Notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the complete notification carefully and check you eligibility.
- Download AIESL Application form and fill it with essential details in correct manner.
- Attach required documents/certificates along with a latest passport size photograph.
- At last, you have to bring the same at the time of walk in interview as per the schedule.
Walk-in dates: 03-12-2018
Walk-in time: 09:30 hours to 12:00 hours
Human Resources Department, MRO, Nagpur,
Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ,
(Near Khapri Railway Station),
MIHAN, Nagpur–441 108
For rest updates on AIESL Recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to visit the official link of the website on regular basis.