2018-19 28 Sports Trainee / Advisor Vacancy For Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Apply for 2018-19 28 Sports Trainee / Advisor Vacancy For Mumbai Port Trust !! Mumbai Port Trust is inviting eligible and deserving candidates for 28 Sports Trainee jobs. Interested candidates must go through the complete details here on this page.
The process to fill Mumbai Port Trust application form in prescribed format has been initiated. Appliers who wish to apply for Mumbai Port Trust jobs must submit the application form through offline mode on or before 12-11-2018.
Apply For Mumbai Port Trust Sports Trainee Jobs 2018
Application form can be obtained from the office of Mumbai Port Trust on any working day between 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.100/- by Demand Draft.Attested photocopies of the certificates along with prescribed application format must be send to the below specified postal address as per the schedule.
To gather more information about Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 or to get process to apply for Mumbai Government Jobs, candidates are advised to go this page which is well structured by our team of jobkhojo.com
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust vacancies details:
|Discipline||Number of vacancies|
Candidates applying for Sports Trainee vacancies in Mumbai port trust have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions:
- Represented the Country in an international competition
- Represented a State in a national competition
- Represented a University in the All India Inter –University tournament conducted by University Sports Control Board
- Represented Inter-District Level Tournament
- Represented ‘A’ division in Cricket
- Represented in Super / Elite Division in Hockey or Football
The minimum and maximum age limit for Mumbai Port Trust Sports Trainee recruitment must be between 18 years to 28 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
A payment of Rs.100/- by Demand Draft in favour of “Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club”Payable at Mumbai has to be paid by applying candidates as per the Maharashtra government norms.
Download Here: Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2018
|Stipend||Rs.15,000/- per month|
|Kit||Rs.10,000/- per annum|
|Accommodation||On sharing basis (at free of cost)|
|Mediclaim + Accident Insurance||Rs.3,500/- for a year|
|OPD facility and primary or basic treatment at Port Trust Hospital shall be offered to selected contenders during the period of contract.|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment:
Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of medical fitness certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer, MbPT as per the recruitment panel norms
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018?
- First and foremost step is to visit official website that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018.
- Now, press “Media” tab in menu bar and then from drop down list hit on “Vacancy” tab.
- On next page, press “Advertisement” tab.
- This will redirect you to new page where you have to press “Engagement of sports trainees” link.
- By pressing said link, you need to hit “Details” link which will available on new page.
- Then, Mumbai Port Trust Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the details given in Mumbai Port Trust Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can download prescribed application format attached to the notification.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF SPORTS TRAINEE” and send it at below mentioned address.
JT. GENERAL SECRETARY Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club
2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building
RamjibhaiKamaniMarg, Near Vasant Hotel
Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001
Last date of receipt of application form to the above address: 12-11-2018
Candidates must hit on the Official Link of the website on regular basis. To get other updates related to government jobs, stay tuned with us at jobkhojo.com